Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Of Brit and Teri

(10/04/07)





Ayyy, this time i luv britney spears more than i do teri hatcher….

Why?

At least si britney, in her "leaked song", considers Phillippines a refuge….
Read on the lyrics of her song tentatively titled "Piece of Me (some reports say "Pieces of Me"/"Everyone Wants a Piece of Me")...

I’m Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don’t matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They still got the pictures of my derriere in the magazine
You want a piece of me? You want a piece of me…

(This is in youtube too!)

And Teri Hatcher?
Who has not ever heard of her *** line from one episode of Desperate Housewives:

Okay, before we go any further, can I check those diplomas? Cause I just would like to make sure they are not from some med schools in the Philippines"?

So, Brit, definitely you’re NOT DESPERATE….

And Teri,

SORRY, I don’t want a piece of you….

1 comment:

  1. yeah....

    but we know that these celebs are only the faces of those behind the scenes who think and write what these puppets would say in general public....

    hurray for Brit!!!... points from chary
    too bad for Teri!!!... wrath from Filipinos

    ReplyDelete