Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Letter to W.W. (William Wordsworth)...




Hey Wil!

Could you please pm Mr. Snow to stop stomping Calgary? Please make him understand that whatever that is holding him back from moving on is purely his illusion and delusion. Seriously, we will all be fine here without him. Hmmm...he can go like for instance, meet my dear relatives and friends in the Philippines? Not a bad idea, huh!

Then could you as well buzz Mr. Spring to spring up pronto/ora mismo? He’s been dilly-dallying, huh! I hope he’s not into that “Filipino time” mode (jejejeje)...

Sorry dude if I sound very demanding and impatient. Well, am just a lonely soul-wanderer itching to plant a host of golden daffodils (NOT crazy daisy) beside our perimeter wall, beneath the crab apple tree. The thoughts that are floating high in my mind right now is a crowd of daffodils fluttering and waltzing in the breeze, or tossing their heads in a samba dance, or gyrating their hips to the tune of "Nobody...nobody...but you!" ; and me, in an ala-queen mood, sitting cross-legged on my throne scooping to mouth minty chocolate ice cream mixed with a tablespoon of Tanduay... while my heart dances with the daffodils....

Thanks,
D.H. “Desperate Housewife”

P.S. They say you wrote a poem about daffodils. May i know your blog site so I could read it? Salamat po!

1 comment:

  1. great stuff!... you effortlessly combined your poetic genius with your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete